Meal Bag Label Generator
- Enter the total number of labels to be printed
- Enter the Agreement Form Number and Expiration Date
- Enter the skip value. The
is the number of label positions that should be skipped at the top of the page.
- Click 'Submit'.
Note: When generating large numbers (20,000+) of labels, the page may hang or stop responding for a few
moments. This is normal.
- Save or print the PDF displayed here.
- Each sheet can fit up to 160 labels
Remember: Label count is equal to bag count,
not meal count
- Designate a skip value when starting with a partially used sticker sheet to reduce sticker sheet waste.
- Generating 100,000+ labels at once will cause the generator to hang for a potentially uncomfortable amount of time (though
it has ultimately never failed in testing). If this bothers you, consider generating a PDF of half of the required
labels and printing it twice, or something similar.
Message Sean (@sean) on Slack
Car Salesman: *slaps roof of PDF*
This bad boy can fit so many labels in it