LOCATION: ORLANDO, FL
REPORTS TO: MATT DANNER, LOGISTICS MANAGER
AREAS OF INTEREST: WAREHOUSE, PROCUREMENT, FACILITIES, INVENTORY, LOGISTICS
HOURS: PART TIME (25 HOURS/WEEK)
The Facilities Coordinator position helps keep the headquarters of Feeding Children Everywhere looking great. This role will maintain the cleanliness of the facility, while also managing supply inventory, maintenance requests and the overall coordination of keeping the office volunteer and donor ready!
Main Areas of Responsibility:First And Foremost, Empowering, Mobilizing, And Connecting With PEOPLE.
- Ensure a clean and orderly office environment Floors
- Bathrooms Offices
- Workspaces Breakrooms Etc.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness equipment relevant to facilities:
- FCE storage areas/closets
- Maintain appearance of conference rooms and common areas
- Buffing floors, removing cobwebs, dusting, sweeping, etc.
- Assist with office moves, furniture modifications and office setups
- Assist in event preparation and breakdown
- Coordinate with management to resolve service calls, parking concerns, and security
- and safety issues
- Maintain inventory and restock all cleaning/office supplies and toiletries
- Restock paper and copy machine products
- Provide daily status updates to the Logistics Manager regarding completed and pending
- Manage the process and fulfillment of maintenance request forms
- Create and issue alarm codes and office keys
- Assist other departments on various projects as needed
- You don’t miss a beat: Attentive to detail, quick on your feet, organized, and thorough
- You’re handy: Comfortable working with hand tools and equipment
- You get er’ done: Hard worker with outstanding work ethic
- You Play it Safe: Desire to maintain a “safety first” work environment
- You eat your wheaties: Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- High School Diploma Required **Background check is required for this role
*Background check is required for this role
- All Expense Paid Travel
- Paid Vacation & Company Holidays
- Merch Money (at-cost allowance)