• 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil
• 4-8 Chicken tenders
• Kielbasa sausage
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 White Onion (medium dice)
• Red and green bell pepper (medium dice)
• One to Three tbsp creole seasoning to taste
• One dozen Shrimp
• Three-fourths tbsp chopped garlic
• 1 Feeding Children Everywhere 6 meal bag cooked
- Using a large sauté pan on medium to medium-high heat put a touch of olive oil in the pan.
- Place the chicken tender cutlets directly into the pan.
- Cut the kielbasa sausage into smaller pieces. Add the kielbasa into the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn chicken and kielbasa once the bottom reaches a golden brown.
- Add in all of the vegetables.
- Add a tablespoon of your creole seasoning (or more depending on your preference of flavor)
- After seasoning is cooked in, take out chicken and cut into bite sized pieces. Put back into the pan.
- Move everything over to one side and add your shrimp to the open side of the pan. Add to taste more creole seasoning onto the shrimp. cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once shrimp is nearly finished cooking, add in just under a tablespoon (about three-fourths) of chopped garlic.
- Give it a good toss, and let cook for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once the shrimp has cooked through pour everything in the pan into your cooked Feeding Children Everywhere meal. Mix and add creole seasoning to taste. Serve hot.